Re: Freight Terminals & Trains

Nelson Moyer

I searched on Passenger Terminals and Trains and found his other classic book for download.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Paasch
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 3:15 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Freight Terminals & Trains

Thanks for pointing this scan out, Bob.  I noticed that the physical book they scanned was through the courtesy of funding by James J. Hill as mentioned on the first flyleaf.  Good old Jim Hill still educating us about railroading!

  Doug Paasch

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021, 11:38 AM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Freight Terminals & Trains

The 1912 book, Freight Terminals & Trains by John A. Droege, has a ton material applicable to the Steam Era.

Here is a link.

Freight Terminals and Trains: Including a Revision of Yards and Terminals - John Albert Droege - Google Books

This material can be download as a PDF or as plain text.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA