The NMRA reprinted Freight Terminals & Trains several years ago. Copies are still available.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Feb 28, 2021, at 3:32 PM, Bill Keene via groups.io <bill41@...> wrote:

I have a hardbound copy of Passenger Terminals and Trains. Am very glad to learn that there is a download available for Freight Terminals and Trains.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Feb 28, 2021, at 1:22 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

I searched on Passenger Terminals and Trains and found his other classic book for download.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Paasch
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 3:15 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Freight Terminals & Trains

Thanks for pointing this scan out, Bob.  I noticed that the physical book they scanned was through the courtesy of funding by James J. Hill as mentioned on the first flyleaf.  Good old Jim Hill still educating us about railroading!

  Doug Paasch

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021, 11:38 AM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Freight Terminals & Trains
The 1912 book, Freight Terminals & Trains by John A. Droege, has a ton material applicable to the Steam Era.
Here is a link.
This material can be download as a PDF or as plain text.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA