From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lester Breuer
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2021 9:19 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Northern Pacific Box Car 12833

I have completed the build of a Sunshine Models resin kit of Northern Pacific (NP) double-sheathed Box  Car 12833.  If you are interested in the build of this resin  kit of NP double-sheathed Box Car including changes and addition of parts not in the kit as unusual sill steps or modified Minor Ideal lever-style hand brake.  Photos and writeup of the build process including paint, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer