Re: Kadee early PS-1

SamClarke

Hello STMFC,

That’s a pretty good list that Ben Hom gave us.

6 ft - ATSF, CGW, CIL, CMO, CNW, COPR, CP, DSS&A, KCS, LS&BC, MKT, NYC, P&WV, SOU, UP

7 ft - B&M, LV, MEC, NH

8 ft - SAL, SL-SF, SOU

Yes, they do meet our standards and we’ve produced a few of these cars already, mostly sold out though. We may or may not do the 8 ft door cars. There are a number of paint schemes and roads we can now do that we could not do before because the cars were pre 1950 cars. The pre-1950 cars have quite a number of transitioning details that are quite different than the cars built after 1950. See Ed Hawkins info as he has helped us way beyond just a thank you.

We’re planning a few more this coming year, no I can’t tell you what roads or when.

Sam Clarke

R&D / Tech Advisor / Artist

Kadee Quality Products Co.

mail@...