Re: Kadee early PS-1

Lloyd Keyser

Hi Sam, I'm a transplant from Iowa. As they say, I got here to Texas  as soon as I could. The 11000 gal propane tanks seen all over the midwest were Phill Gas and Skell Gas. I just can't use the ones I have never seen or heard of. These cars came out of Tulsa. Sure would like to see one in one of your runs.
Sincerely Lloyd Keyser

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 12:18 PM SamClarke via groups.io <samc=kadee.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello STMFC,

That’s a pretty good list that Ben Hom gave us.

6 ft - ATSF, CGW, CIL, CMO, CNW, COPR, CP, DSS&A, KCS, LS&BC, MKT, NYC, P&WV, SOU, UP

7 ft - B&M, LV, MEC, NH

8 ft - SAL, SL-SF, SOU

Yes, they do meet our standards and we’ve produced a few of these cars already, mostly sold out though. We may or may not do the 8 ft door cars. There are a number of paint schemes and roads we can now do that we could not do before because the cars were pre 1950 cars. The pre-1950 cars have quite a number of transitioning details that are quite different than the cars built after 1950. See Ed Hawkins info as he has helped us way beyond just a thank you.

We’re planning a few more this coming year, no I can’t tell you what roads or when.

Sam Clarke

R&D / Tech Advisor / Artist

Kadee Quality Products Co.

mail@...