Re: Northern Pacific Box Car 12833

James E Kubanick

Lester,

A very nice build and blog post. I fund it very timely, too, as I am starting a build of a Sunshine NC&StL boxcar kit and will give your MEK goop methods a try as well a following other methods listed in your blog. Thanks for posting in such detail.

Jim Kubanick
Morgantown WV.

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 5:03:53 AM EST, Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472@...> wrote:

Lester

That’s another fine looking build
Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 2 Mar 2021, at 02:19, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have completed the build of a Sunshine Models resin kit of Northern Pacific (NP) double-sheathed Box  Car 12833.  If you are interested in the build of this resin  kit of NP double-sheathed Box Car including changes and addition of parts not in the kit as unusual sill steps or modified Minor Ideal lever-style hand brake.  Photos and writeup of the build process including paint, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer