Re: Soo Line 50' boxcar kit Resin Car Works

william darnaby

This is my completed car in a train where it stopped after the last session ended.

Bill Darnaby

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Remiarz
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 2:16 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Soo Line 50' boxcar kit Resin Car Works

Clark,

The ladders came with the kit.  There are a number of etched brass parts in the kit including the ladders, running board end supports, and lateral running board supports.  The kit goes together very well.  The only parts I have added so far are PSC air hose brackets, Kadee 158 couplers, and Intermountain 0.088” wheelsets.  I will be able to prime this car and the other cars I am building here, but painting and decaling will have to wait until I get home.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Vadnais Heights, MN

_._,_._,_