Re: view of heavy duty flat ERIE 7206 with transformer loads

Jack Mullen

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 04:04 PM, Claus Schlund \(HGM\) wrote:
Maybe some of us might be interested in this nice 1927 view of heavy duty flat ERIE 7206 with transformer loads coming from GE...

Nice!
And some may also be interested in the truss-rodded flatcar still earning its keep in 1927. Steel center sills, I assume. I can only make out a few digits and parts of letters. The two level truss rods are a bit distinctive, and the queen posts seem to be a single casting for both rods.  Any recognition?

Jack Mullen