Re: Kadee early PS-1

Richard Townsend

Sam, please don’t make the Skelgas car for a while. I am finishing up a kit bash of a Skelgas tank car and would like some time to enjoy it 😊

On Mar 3, 2021, at 5:50 PM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Sam

LOL - yes I would love to see a photo. :-)

Tim "show me" O'Connor :-P

On 3/3/2021 1:28 PM, SamClarke via groups.io wrote:

Thanks Ed.

Tim do you need to see a photo of the Southern with a 6 foot door? We might make a few mistakes but not a 6 foot door mistake.  Also ORER’s information is dependent on the actual RRs submitting info and it’s not always accurate or up to date. They are a great resource but we try to back up their info with other sources where possible.

Sterling, Massachusetts