From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 2:37 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] eBay Follies

Ben

You are familiar with the game of roulette? Well, sale prices on Ebay for us amateurs follow that pattern.
Mostly, you lose a little... and then every once in a while you hit it BIG.

:-D

On 3/6/2021 1:25 PM, Benjamin Hom wrote:

Tony Thompson wrote:

"So Ben, cruising the Internet for more good ol' Athearn Blue Box cars?"

Actually, trying to get rid of a bunch and doing pricing research as quick sales at local shows are off the table at the moment.  Plus I have way more than what I'll ever need as kitbash fodder.

Ben Hom

Sterling, Massachusetts