Re: eBay Follies

Tom Madden

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 06:37 PM, Dennis Storzek wrote:
On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 04:38 PM, Bruce Smith wrote:
Exactly! How the heck could the crates be placed that way? you couldn't get the 2nd one in if the 1st one was halfway across the door!
We really can't see the crates on the other side of the car.
Well, you can if you look at the eBay listing. There are several other photos, one of which shows the opposite side with several small crates in the door opening. So the large crates were loaded first, from the other side, then the smaller crates were put in place. Pretty haphazard arrangement. Considering the Athearn roof is part of the body, the crates were stuffed into the model the same way. An amateur's version of superdetailing.

Tom Madden, who can't believe we've spent any time discussing this....