From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2021 1:45 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] E&B Valley

Wasn't
Bill Glass behind E&B Valley, Robins Rails, and Bev-Bel and even contracted to do some
molds for either Front Range or McKean?? My memories are starting to all mush together... :-D

What happened to the E&B Valley passenger cars including the Osgood Bradley car?

Tim O'Connor

On 3/7/2021 1:23 PM, Andy Miller wrote:

The good news is that it was taken over by Eastern Car Works.  The bad news is that they too seem to be out of business

Regards,

Andy Miller