From: Dave Parker via groups.io <spottab@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 8, 2021 8:25 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Rio Grande Oil Company HO decals special run

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 04:37 AM, John Barry wrote:
Now if I can figure out which of the ROX 10K cars came from the RGOX prototypes for the Tangent cars.
The exact same cars, with the same car numbers, appear as RGOX cars in the 1936 tariff, and as ROX cars in the 1955 edition.  These were cars 201, 203-210, 226-240.  These were (very likely) all 10-kgal GATC 1917 design cars with 256-gal domes.  The tank volumes match exactly across the two tariffs.

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA