Gesendet: Montag, 08. März 2021 um 02:28 Uhr
Von: "bigfourroad" <vannessco@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] L&N Woodrack -- 4
I am sorry my photos did not make it into ioGroups. Let's try that again. Here are photos of S scale SAL pulpwood cars the SAL made from flatcars with a simple addition made from used rails.  Again apologies for the pix, they were taken into a display case - fine for display but not for pix.  Chris Rooney
Chris