New Haven TOFC Clinic

Peter Ness

With a lot of help I've been able to piece together a more complete set of information on the latter-era New Haven Trailer Cars (beginning about 1956).

I've added a P-S general arrangement diagram for the Clejans and some new prototype photos, a model photo and a few more period ads from trucking companies that the New Haven served.

You can find the clinic here: https://sites.google.com/view/newhavenrailroad1959/tofc-service-on-the-new-haven-clinic

If you have even passing interest in Northeast Piggyback operations (or trucking companies) between the late 1930's to 1960, you may find something of interest.

Please note my website is moved as the 15 year long free hosting I've enjoyed ceases to exist in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy,
Peter Ness