Suggest A Model To Rapido Trains

Bob Chaparro

Suggest A Model To Rapido Trains

An announcement from Craig Walker at Rapido Trains.

Bob Chaparro

Moderator

Model Railroads of Southern California

https://groups.io/g/ModelRailroadsofSoCalif

++++

Rapido Trains has added an online form for suggesting new models for us to consider.

And it works really well!  We can sort the replies in various ways, for example, to ascertain which models are getting the most requests, or which scales are most in demand for a particular model, and several other ways, too, that I have now forgotten.

So, please feel free to use this to suggest anything - and I do mean anything! - that you would like to see us produce!

Here is the link:  https://form.jotform.com/210555532174249

And don't worry if you asked for a few things and forgot some - there is no time limit on this.

Craig