Re: Does anyone have info on Klingan 943?

Douglas Harding

The attached photo is of Kingan 1400, built by ACF in 1920. Believe this is from the ACF collection at the Barriger Library Flickr site.

From the Feb 1913 ORER

From the June 1917 ORER

In later years Kingan also leased reefers from National Car Co. https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=859&Categoryid=21

Photo of KRLX 6777 rebuilt in the 40s http://magazine.trainlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/rmj_199703.pdf