Re: Outrageous Foobie

Schuyler Larrabee

I’m happy to say that I was building One in 5000 kits when they were in the first series, and I was about ten or twelve.  They turned out well enough that I’m glad to be able to show them today.  I also built several LaBelle freight car kits in the same time span, which undoubtedly steered me toward freight cars, vs. passenger.

Schuyler

-Jeff Ford
Sanger, Texas

P.S. I recall much enjoyment of railroading with egregiously inaccurate rolling stock as a kid. I'm afraid had I attempted a resin kit at the time it would have wound up like my dime store plastic airplane kits which were more glue than plastic and unpainted to boot - equally egregious. :)