From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Clark Propst
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 10:19 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Zooming across the conutry

This morning I did a Zoom presentation for a NMRA group out in Michigan and Indiana. Besides HS2020 I know there're smaller groups having regular Zoom meetings. It's a good way for local groups to bring in 'fresh blood' for a talk. Might be something for guys to consider. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get a speaker from elsewhere in the country. I was asked to do something for a group out in the NW, but didn't know of such things as Zoom then.
Just a thought...
Clark Propst