From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clark Propst
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 10:07 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Vallejo paint

I know a lot of guys like the Vallejo brand paint. I bought my first vial, tube, whatever they’re called of Vallejo paint at Hobby Lobby alone with a thingy of thinner. I attached the cup to my trusty old Paasche H and dribbled in some paint, then dribbled in some thinner and stirred, not shaken. The stuff came out onto my test piece is blobs, not well mixed. It did dry fairly smooth.

Questions: How should I’ve mixed the stuff? What do you do with the leftovers?

Luckily I didn't like the color for my project, so I don't have to mess with the stuff...till next time....

 Clark Propst