From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 11:03 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] REDEMPTION

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 06:50 AM, George Eichelberger wrote:

PRR cars would have been everywhere.

Boxcars, gondolas, flat cars...absolutely.
Other cars, maybe not. The size of the fleet would not necessarily have spread all types of cars everywhere.
I will say that as a modeler of western roads, living in the west, I have only in recent years been aware of the need for more PRR cars on my railroad.
Having visited hundreds of model railroads in the west that reflect western railroads, the lack of PRR representation is amazing.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA