Re: Buckeye box car ends?

Schuyler Larrabee

I am pretty sure that one of the private low-volume resin casters offers these ends.  I’m having trouble summoning up the name I want to offer.  Maybe Chad Boas?

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of ed_mines via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 10:20 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Buckeye box car ends?

That's an expensive car to cut up. It's a very nice car on it's own. Every so often you'll find one for sale on ebay.
Redball had both plastic and metal versions of a Buckeye end. I don't know if that's exactly the one you need.
Years ago Roller Bearing sold an epoxy version of a Buckeye end.
Sunshine had a kit for the exact car you want to model.
Ed Mines