Re: ICC valuation

Tony Thompson

Dave Bott wrote:

I now have a concrete example of what the ICC documentation for rolling stock would look like.  Tony Thompson mentioned the "53" section, and I dug around in my backlog of documents.  Here is what Section 53 looked like for the Southern Railway (attached PDF).  It is more detailed than I suggested, but less detailed than photographs and drawings as you might find in railroad-specific diagram books.

Yes, the detail pages must have been standard throughout, as they match what I have for SP,  EP&SW (not yet acquired by SP), and UP.

Tony Thompson