From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott H. Haycock
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 10:03 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] GRANDT LINE OIL DISTRIBUTOR

Look at Midwest Oil Dist. on this page:

Is this it?

Scott Haycock
Modeling Tarheel country in the Land of Enchantment

On 04/01/2021 8:42 PM WILLIAM PARDIE <pardiew001@...> wrote:

It ha been on acknowledged that the tanks in the Grandt line oil distributor kit were superior to other offerings.  They had long been 9ff the market.  A few years ago Grandt Line had a table at an O Scale convention.  I was told that the molds for the tanks had been broken and would not be replaced.

Subsequently I obtained a kit on E Bay.  I wanted some additional tanks so I continued to monitor the site.  A week ago I scored another kit.  When it came in I was surprised to find the instructions were labeled SAN JUAN DETAILS (FORMALLY GRANDT LINE.  This may mean that the kit is back on the market if anyone is interested.

Bill Pardie