From: Gary Ray <gerber1926@...>
Date: 4/2/21 10:50 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] GRANDT LINE OIL DISTRIBUTOR

Here are a couple of pictures of my Shell Oil distributor in Red Bluff, CA,
using 1 1/4" OD PVC pipe.  Rivets are from MircoMark.  Decals printed on my
ALPS.  Tanks based on picture I had from Black Butte area but I can't seem
to find it in my files right now.  Busy packing to move to Weatherford, TX.

Gary Ray
Magalia, CA