From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 1:09 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] GRANDT LINE OIL DISTRIBUTOR

Bill Hirt wrote:

Wasn't these 2 kits based on the series of articles that Rail Model Journal published circa 1997 about oil distributors? I remember some of the articles had scale plans of oil distributor warehouses. There was also one article where the owners of the oil jobbers talked about the rail traffic into their business.

No, that's a quite different dealer. IIRC the Grandt Lines kit was already available well before that RMJ article. I also have a faint recollection that Grandt did several structures based on prototypes in Quincy, California, including this dealer. Can anyone confirm that?

Tony Thompson