Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2021 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] tank cars GATX 22909 and HMHX 6012 in 1949

HMHX 6012 had a capacity of 5,633 gallons. The three compartments had capacities of 1879, 1880, and 1874 gallons. Each expansion dome was 125 gallons. In the 1955 tank car tariff Tank Car Corporation of America listed 237 tank cars. 15 of them were 3 compartment, four were 2 compartment, and the rest were single compartment. Based in Oreland, PA.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR