Re: PFE Reefer in NYC Express Train

kevinhlafferty

I had also noticed that the Sunshine express reefer kits don't do well on eBay but I had always assumed it was due to the availability of reasonable quality plastic models; specifically Branchline/Atlas for the welded cars and both Walthers and BLI for the wood cars. I think the lack of availability of an accurate plastic kit/assembled model would justify the effort required in producing a kit (i.e. sales). I think an F&C or Resin Car Works or Speedwitch kit is a great idea and I would definitely be in the market for at least 1.

Kevin Lafferty