Gesendet: Montag, 12. April 2021 um 14:20 Uhr
Von: "Tim O'Connor" <timboconnor@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Loading Oranges

Matthew is right.

The Westerfield R-50-x model is dimensionally correct. The Sunshine model is not.

Tim O'Connor

On 4/12/2021 7:39 AM, Matthew Hurst wrote:
Stephen,

I believe you'd have better luck with a Westerfield PFE R70-1 or a PSC brass one... They do show up from time to time on Brasstrains.com and eBay.

Regards,

Matthew Hurst
PRRT&HS #6799
PRRT&HS modeling committee

On April 11, 2021, at 10:40 PM, Stephen Dolezal <sdolezal04@...> wrote:

I’d love to get a PFE 50 footer if F&C could be convinced.   Missed my chance with Sunshine’s car years ago!

Sterling, Massachusetts