Re: Image of CN 3903 36ft ss box Portland ME 1924

Schuyler Larrabee

Dave Parker wrote:

Which is not to say that other "baby standards" weren't present in New England, they were.  Specifically, Indiana (Amoco), New Jersey (Esso), and Atlantic (the PA and DE territory)

Dave. I realize you’re in CA, but “New England” has a western boundary at the New York State Line.  Indiana (not even close), New Jersey, PA and DE are decidedly not in New England.

New York is sometimes a “wanna be,” but as a New York Native, I know it’s not.

Schuyler (grew up in Binghamton, now living in Newton MA)