From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Garth Groff and Sally Sanford
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 3:59 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Interstate Gondola 10144 (1930)

Bob and Friends,

The Interstate image was super dark, and I was curious about the trucks. So I took a screenshot and did some simple Photoshop manipulation, which is presented in the attached image.

The trucks are archbar, but a type I can't remember ever seeing. The lower chord dips down considerably below the springs.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 12:43 PM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Photo: Interstate Gondola 10144 (1930)

A photo from the Hagley Digital Archives:

https://digital.hagley.org/1993233_G2_S2_010_07_017

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA