From: Vera Mills
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Gulf Mobile & Ohio RR Boxcar #9047, a 50ft auto box, dated 1950

Hello Bob,
Thank you for posting the photograph of the GM&O 50' DD box car.
I have a number of freight cars waiting to be finished as I do not have a suitable photograph to enable completion.  I model 1950 and all the photographs I have, until now, show lowered placard boards so this one helps.  However I still need a photograph of the end which is not as big a worry as the lack of side one was.
Regards,
Glen Mills