Fasteners/Rivets for Wire Grab Irons

Lester Breuer

I am in the process of building an Accurail freight car kit that required grab iron fasteners/rivets to be applied to newly installed wire grab irons after molded ladders and grab irons and fasteners carved off.  I believe I have found an easy and quick method I have not seen in print or heard of before that I want to share with you.  If you are interested photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company. If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer