Re: MV Products Lenses

William Hirt

Walthers has received some infrequent shipments the past year (I got some from them). They are still listed. I have them on backorder and some have arrival dates in the next month. So they appear to be still in business.

Bill Hirt

On 4/17/2021 10:21 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

Is MV Products still in business? The web site doesn’t look active. I searched the web for red and green marker lights and found one pack of red and no green in 0.052 in. diameter. Walthers and another web side says expected April 26, 2021.

I have one pack each of Bowser  red and green marker light 0.050 in. diameter jewels, but they are 10 packs, and I need 12 green jewels. The Bowser web side doesn’t list the part numbers, so they must be discontinued. No red or green jewels for the size I need are listed on eBay.

I’d like to know if MV Products lenses still being manufactured before using the jewels I have for two pairs of waycar marker lamps.