Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] High load - "NEED SPECIAL HANDLING?" NKP advertizing

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Claus, Group;

I dug through my pics in depth, and could not locate this car, but I think it is not NKP (hence the airbrushed out lettering), but another road (like Erie or NYC maybe) that had the even spaced axle six-wheel trucks, that cut-out above the trucks, and that GSC cast body with ribs on the transition from lower deck to upper decks.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood

High load - "NEED SPECIAL HANDLING?" NKP advertizing

Not clear whose depressed center flat that is.

More info below...

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund