Re: Photos: GATX/DuPont Tank Car 63321 (Circa 1940s)

mel perry

kevin;
if you belong to the nmra  you can have
their library make copies for you, probably cheaper than epay
;-)

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021, 12:02 PM kevinhlafferty <khlafferty@...> wrote:
Time to pull out the way back machine. This may be a hopeless request, but in searching for additional info on these DuPont 3K gallon lead tank cars I found a reference to a May 1960 RMC article about scratch building a 3K gallon tank car by Chuck Youngkurth. The earliest RMCs I have are '64 and most on-line dealers believe these old magazines were printed on Unobtainium. Does anyone possibly remember this article and is it worth the cost of obtaining a copy?
Thanks,
Kevin Lafferty