From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of mel perry
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 3:03 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photos: GATX/DuPont Tank Car 63321 (Circa 1940s)

kevin;

if you belong to the nmra  you can have

their library make copies for you, probably cheaper than epay

;-)

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021, 12:02 PM kevinhlafferty <khlafferty@...> wrote:

Time to pull out the way back machine. This may be a hopeless request, but in searching for additional info on these DuPont 3K gallon lead tank cars I found a reference to a May 1960 RMC article about scratch building a 3K gallon tank car by Chuck Youngkurth. The earliest RMCs I have are '64 and most on-line dealers believe these old magazines were printed on Unobtainium. Does anyone possibly remember this article and is it worth the cost of obtaining a copy?
Thanks,
Kevin Lafferty