Re: Photo: Canadian Pacific Boxcars

Gavin

Ah good old waterfront. The amount of old stock still in service on CPR well into the 60s is great modeling potential, as Fowler's stayed on as well as the Victory Cars and USRA Clones. It's a shame that only the Westerfield kit exists for the Fowlers as CPR owned a massive amount, at 33,000. I myself am modeling a Pacific Great Eastern one out of an Accurails kit, with my photo I'm basing it off being of one of the two they had still in service by 1953.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021, 10:38 AM John Riddell <riddellj@...> wrote:

CP 224367, the third boxcar from the left is a plywood-sheathed “Victory” car built during the war to reduce steel consumption. The Yarmouth resin kit models these cars.

John Riddell

Sent from Mail for Windows 10