From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Clarence Zink <clarence.zink@...>
Date: Monday, April 26, 2021 at 3:37 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: DMIR Hopper Cars

The coarseness of the material in the piles, the apparent method of loading (overhead traveling crane with clamshell bucket), and the beat to heck open top DMIR hoppers just does not make sense for the title saying "grain piles".  I'd bet the piles are crushed rock, probably limestone, transloaded from a ship to the hoppers.

CRZ