Re: Historically appropriate weathering...

ottokroutil

Lol, Jack, you wisely chose to model the YV before the railroad was abandoned not too many years later😁 I’ve always admired your work, and the YV, but never more than during our very recent trip to Yosemite when my wife and I had a chance to hike the abandoned ROW, now a trail in full spring bloom, along the Merced River. What a lovely, modelable prototype, which you captured really well, and I consider myself fortunate to have been able to visit both your railroad (some years ago) Inline image

Inline image

and the real place.