From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Chapman <chapbob4014@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 11:16 AM
To: STMFC E-List <main@Realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] Soo Line #44500-45098 Series Boxcar

We'll call this one "Weathering Gone Wild". I usually prefer to understate weathering, but this undec Accurail was a convention door prize, and other than a few detail modifications, served as a test bed for some extreme weathering. In the old days, I can remember most passing trains having at least one of these paint derelicts.

The car models the Soo Line #44500-45098 series (even numbers only). Decals are K4.

Regards,
Bob Chapman