Gesendet: Samstag, 01. Mai 2021 um 14:08 Uhr
Von: "Lester Breuer" <rforailroad@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] Fort Dodge, Des Moines & Southern Ventilated Refrigerator 942

I have built and reworked an Accurail - 5th Avenue Car Shops kit into a Fort Dodge, Des Moines & Southern ventilated Refrigerator car.  Rework included new end sill install, milling running board and grab iron fasteners/rivets to be applied via new method to new installed wire grab irons after molded ladders and grab irons and fasteners carved off.  If you are interested photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer