Re: Railroad Men's Club

BillM

A thought is as some have said a social club. Private “social” clubs were a way to get around blue laws or other ordinances like dry counties. Just a thought.

Bill Michael

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Parks via groups.io
Sent: May 1, 2021 1:23 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Railroad Men's Club

In cleaning out my parent's house, we came across a stock certificate (see below) for the Railroad Men's Club that my grandfather bought (1 share for $100) in 1925 when he was working for the Seaboard Airline in Jacksonville.

I've done a Google search, but can not find any information about this organization.  Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bill Parks
Cumming, GA