From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 12:57 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] CB&Q box car questions

Nelson, I'd like a cc as well I have 2 of the XM 32's to do.  Who's decals do you recommend?

I have the Burlington Bulletin no.7

Thanks, Fenton

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 1:13 PM Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

I’m sending Clark three Mainline Modeler article on the XM-32 series offline, together with an unpublished article I wrote on super-detailing an Intermountain kit into a XM-32A. That’s probably more than he wants to know.

Nelson Moyer