Re: B&O Washington D.C. Freight Terminal 1956

kevinhlafferty

That's truly amazing, you managed to identify the dirtiest car in that freight yard.

Kevin Lafferty

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 12:38 PM, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

You mean behind the C&O coupled to the “Way of the Eagles” that doesn’t have MP reporting marks.  Yes, I think it is, good eye, Tim.  I just noted the ERIE car in the background behind the ?transfer crane?  That has a 60” diamond.

Schuyler