From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb@...>
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 11:56 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] Photo: Unloading Something From A Boxcar

Photo: Unloading Something From A Boxcar

Photo from the Wisconsin Historical Society:

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Image/IM94069

I believe the description for this photo is incorrect.

What I see are bags of some dry material being unloaded and mixed in the rear of the truck.

I also see what may be a scale near the boxcar door, possibly for weighing the material in the bags.

I’m guessing here.

What do other see?

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA