Re: CP Minibox

Gavin

You can also get a TLT version if you can track them down, but by my research and my models it looks like it was removed. image.png
As for what it was doing in the states? Finished lumber is the most likely answer, and it would go back up north with merchandise freight.

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 9:27 PM Allan Smith <smithal9@...> wrote:
I have conductors lists for the Sierra RR that show a CP miniboxcar Car # 242580. I am ready to build an F&C model of this car. Going thru all the articles and Photos I can find I notice that this series 242500-242999 originally had a vertical brake staff  Photos of 242550 show this feature. My question is Did theses cars receive a horizontal brake wheel when the cars were converted to AB brakes? Or was the original vertical brake staff retained..

Al Smith
Sonora CA