Re: CP Minibox

Allan Smith

CP 242580 Minibox
 The car arrived on the Sierra RR from the SP Stockton-Oakdale branch on 10-14-52 with a load of fertilizer. The car was returned to the SP at Oakdale on 10-17-52 empty.

Al Smith
Sonora CA

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 11:32:25 AM PDT, Gavin <senftgav@...> wrote:

Question, are you one of the guys behind TLT?

On Sat, May 8, 2021, 11:31 AM Randy Hammill <nhrr@...> wrote:
On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 11:55 AM, Mark Rossiter wrote:

Al, my True Line Trains version of this car has AB brakes with an Ajax brake wheel.  It has ‘VAN 1947’ markings.  I will leave it to others to determine if this is accurate or not.

Mark Rossiter

 Would the photo we used to produce the TLT model be sufficient?

Incidentally, I found a photo of the lumber door in Dave Peters' collection after we produced the tooling:

Randy
--

Randy Hammill
Prototype Junction

Modeling the New Haven Railroad 1946-1954
http://newbritainstation.com