Thrall circus flat cars

Larry Smith

In 1947 RB&BB needed new flat cars for their fleet.  With Warren and Mt. Vernon out of the business, they turned to Thrall and purchased 5 cars.  When the circus changed over to longer cars, they got rid of the Thrall cars with two of them going to Strates.  Because of the small numbers of prototype cars built, of course there won't be a commercial model produced, so I will need to scratch build the two cars.  Does anyone know where I can get plans for these cars or at least the dimensions for them.  I do have a couple of pictures of them and could guesstimate, but prefer the plans.

Larry Smith