From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Shumaker
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 8:06 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ACL Freight Car Color

[Edited Message Follows]

Thanks gang. Steve, thanks for the awesome link! Tim, I think you are right, probably start with a 1937 modified 10’6” IH and convert to double door. What do we call these ends, 4.75 / 5 ends? I assume by 1959 the “Automobile” is a misnomer and it was used as a lumber, appliance and such hauler. The photo shows it on the house track at Guthrie Center, Iowa. A lumber yard is out of frame to left. Looks like a fun little project. Here we go! BTW, if anyone has a candidate to model the doodlebug cum depot, I’m all ears.
Brian Shumaker